Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eclipse Premier!

Crazy Auntie/Mom here!! Months ago, I bought tickets for Monique and I to attend the 12:02am showing of the movie Eclipse...Part of the Twighlight Saga. I have never done this before, but since it was summer and Mo and I could stay up late, I thought I would do it. So, we have been patiently waiting for the movie.
Then we found out that my neice Lexus would be coming down from Oregon to stay with us for her summer break, so we were now in search of an extra ticket......thank goodness I have great friends. We found one.
The day before the movie, I was off to pick up Lexus, when we found out my other neice Megan from Texas would be coming too. Now, we couldn't leave Megan out of the party...so again, we were frantically looking for another ticket. Low and behold, my BFFE came through. We scored!
So, Tuesday us crazy girls were off to Wal-Mart to get stuff to make shirts, headbands, and braclets. We had the battle of the teams going on all day! Edward...No Jacob, he's hot!! That's all I heard all day!
So, here's a picture of me and Monique.
Next is us standing in line that wrapped AROUND the back side of the movie theatre. We were there at least 2 1/2 hours early. We even made a Carl's Jr. run to feed our werewolve/vampire bellies.
Notice how Megan and I (the vampire lovers) sparkle...I loved this added touch.
We had a GREAT time watching it with a ton of our friends.

No comments:

Leelou Blogs