Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ok, here we go again

Ok, here we go again. Monique and I were looking at our friends and family who were blogging and I remembered I once had set one up, just couldn't really get into it.
So, we are going to try this again.
So...a lot has happpened since the last post. We have gotten the three kiddos living with us and are on the long road to adoption. Hopefully this will be taken care of soon. Also, during the last 15 months, we were blessed with a baby as well. Darrigan was born on November 10, 2009. So, we took the fast track to parenthood, 4 kids in 14 months. WHAT in the world were we thinkin?

2 comments:

Daddy's Girl :) said...

I don't know what you were thinkin but i am glad that you were crazy enough to take on the challenge because i know that i am not easy either and neither are my brothers full of sunshine!!!

Sarah said...

You were thinking that those kids are AMAZING & needed some AWESOME parents like y'all!

Leelou Blogs